jeudi 16 janvier 2014

Be cool in pink







Manteau rose, coupe oversized, River Island
bonnet, Asos man












Basket free run, orange/pink/black, Nike








With love,
Cécile 





                      Where to get it?                                                                                                                                                                                        





13 commentaires:

  1. Loving this outfit! the coat is insanely amazing!! Stunning photos! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you very much i look for follow u
      Xxx

      Supprimer
  2. Uwielbiam nike!
    A ten płaszcz jest mega słodki!
    Pozdrawiam!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. You look amazing. + I like your hair colour.
    Greetings from Poland. :)

    ekrewetka.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I love this shoes. Similar shoes has even proposed by Karl in Chanel haute couture fashion show.
    I'm a new blogger from Italy. If you want, take a look at my blog.
    Kisses,
    Eni K.

    This is my last post on the Paris fashion shows
    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/2014/01/parisfashionweek2014.html

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Really?! thanks a lot ! I check out :)
      Xxx

      Supprimer
  5. love this outfit , love the free run shoes!! xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. you look really sweet in the cocoon pink coat! I've been dying to get one for months!

    Check out my latest post featuring Panther Sweater from Breaking Rocks :)
    AL xx
    RASSP blog

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Well, if your looking for a pink coat I can say: topshop, river island, h&m.. zara I think it's too late now :/
      thanks for comment!
      Xxx

      Supprimer
  7. Hi dear
    Thanks for your comment some weeks ago on my blog
    So cool look, love the coat

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Absolutely gorgeous pictures dear.

    www.kindoflovely.com || AUS Fashion/Lifestyle
    p.s I am giving away a £30 ASOS voucher on my blog :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Ce manteau est magnifique ! xx

    www.camilleblogmodelifestyle.blogspot.fr/

    RépondreSupprimer

thanks for your lovely comment ! see u soon