TEMPORARY ZAFUL BIRTH

TEMPORARY ZAFUL BIRTH

TEMPORARY ZAFUL BIRTH

vendredi 20 juin 2014

Peacefull attitude




haut de maillot, Asos
bas de maillot, Asos
couronne à fleurs, Claire's















haut de maillot, victoria's secret
bas de maillot, h&m
couronne à fleurs, Claire's









jupe style bobo, New look


24 commentaires:

  1. Lovely look! I like how you put on your outfit and look chic!

    Join my GIVEAWAY here ;)
    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love the last two pictures, so bright and and nice, amazing bikinis
    Xx
    www.trendy-twist.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. lovely.
    xo♥
    xteen-idle.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. how cute are those bathing suits!! thanks for visiting my blog :)
    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I love the floral crowns you're wearing! SO CUTE! x

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Gorgeous style and you are beautiful. I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin.

    Best wishes!

    Camille xo.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Love the bikinis, dear :D

    www.paseandoamissreichel.com - New new post <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. You girls are the sweetest! So beautiful and stylish!xo
    Anastasia
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Love the bikinis so awesome
    Wanna follow each other on gfc & bloglovin
    Let me know
    Cheers

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. The bikini looks so pretty on you, love your style! Thanks for visiting my blog, that's how I found yours. I will follow you now on G+, hope you will follow me there as well.

    Kisses,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Wow, amazing photos! Love the bikinis!
    Anyway, I have new outfit post on my blog, so if you are interested check it out:)
    Have a lovely day, kisses
    Christine G ♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. These suits are darling!!! Love the hi-waisted look, so boho chic!

    Thank you for visiting my blog doll, would love to get your thoughts on my latest excursion to tropical Mexico! Hope to see ya back soon!


    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    RépondreSupprimer

thanks for your lovely comment ! see u soon