lundi 6 mars 2017

Hi All ! 




Today I would like to talk about StyleWe ounce again :)
Just because beautiful days are coming, it feels spring sometimes and I began to looking for light outfit. I find lovely dresses, and trendy tops... just right there. In fact, since the last summer the shoulder out is very fashionable, I love these models, I mean it's too sexy and pretty!
= > follow this link to find my favorite selection => buy it


   






And about dresses, in fall in lOOOOve with these 3 kind :




1. The shirt dress, without sleeves look very nice and this is very trendy
2. I like the back very original and the huge print one
3. Colors are sweet, the style is romantic I like the way of the flowers


What do you think about?? 




You will find more originals models right there : off the shoulder romper
And very sexy dresses : click this link 


And recently, I discover this part of the website, a page like a beauty blog, very nice. You should click to see the last post christie brinkley anti-aging secrets  and many many others post about beauty, hair, products, advices, to make your life easier !!!   (hahaha)



Please comment and share your favorite page, can't wait to read it !




Kisses XoXo






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

thanks for your lovely comment ! see u soon